Official Thank You thread

silverfire

Thanks a lot to uTorrent for its fantastic abilities to cater to my every torrent need. Downloading torrents is no longer a chore with this very tiny but powerful bittorrent client. It's great! In fact, I'm considering testing out one or two uTorrent's test lab stuff. uTorrent is so good, I doubt that there will be any problems!

• 1 month later...

Thank you very much for this free software and I hope it will be free forever.

I like uTorrent because I can move, sort, hide column, I can select to show or hide category list. Every column I can expand or move or hide by freely. I really like program which can do these. I like all options of uTorrent, It have all what I need, for example options on UI Settings and Directories, I really like it. I use classic theme on windows seven and uTorrent can apply this theme completely, This is one reason to use uTorrent.

My first client is Bitcomet then I try to use uTorrent because Bitcomet have many advertisement, especially pop-up type. I do not understand why people like to advertise like that, I think if a product is really good. It's not neccessary to advertise. Like uTorrent, it's really great no need to advertise and people come to use and support. One thing which I figure out is an advertisement pay a money. That is all. I think it is not worth for decrease amount of users.

I use uTorrent since 1.7 and I was try to other many times but last I back to uTorrent.

uTorrent is the bittorrent client which very very fits to me.

Thank--Oh, why bother? With so many people thanking, mine will be just a grain in a bucket of sand.

[sigh]...

utorrent really makes things easier.

I used to use Ares but that began to be cumbersome.

But before that I used to try to find direct downloads of what I wanted to obtain. That was a real pain.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Thinking it would be useful to have two bt clients running i've been testing a few of the competitors.

So far i haven't found one that's even good enough to come second, ran the same .torrent file on each one and only uTorrent could find seeds.

Conclusion: uTorrent is by far the best, thank you all. :D

smiley-score010.gif

• 2 weeks later...

That feature can be VERY hard on seeds though if lots of people do it. :(

The first file in a series can get requested over-and-over again from the seeds, far more often than all the other files. The seed could leave with 5:1 ratio and have never uploaded the last file/s.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived