µTorrent 3.1.2 stable (26821)

Firon

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So is it safe to update to this version? I don't wanna update then downgrade again if there is going to be a lot of disk over-loaded problems and the such. I see private trackers have now whitelisted this new build so thanks for the fix on not banning peers who sent bad data.

Ok good idea, will do. Also, have any settings changed for this release compared to the 3.0 version? Like the advanced settings and all that, I ask because I used your 'settings.dat' from your thread and was just wondering if there is a thread or post highlighting the main additions/subtractions from the advanced settings area.

I see.. will wait for a detailed change of the advanced settings for 3.1.2 before I upgrade then. Thanks for the thread.

Don't understand why the devs wouldn't post all additions/subtractions to the advanced settings in the changelogs with each new build/version change in the first place... just seems like the ideal thing to do.

4 RC builds... 26710 was RC4 ...

Ha, doesn't say so on the front page but considering it was a small bug fix build I'll let you have it. Plus..saying there were 4 RCs makes it sound worse.. or better I guess, depending on your humor.

On a side note, can we please have uTorrent remember different sorting views for each label?

Just small things like that and the ability to search within .torrent files would be hella beneficial.

uTorrent 3.1.2.26740

After removing the torrent from the list, the selection (focus) moves to the next torrent in the list of downloads. But he just selected. List of peers, trackers and other information about the torrent is empty. But it is selected.

Therefore, the most correct will such behavior: when the selection (focus) moves after removal of the torrent in the list (to another torrent), all of this information (peers, trackers) must be displayed in such a way as if the user select this torrent with the mouse click.

So, I guess the admins of ExtraTorrent and the other sites were right when they said that it's a "known bug in uTorrent 3.1.2" that there's something wrong with the hashing algorithm and that the .torrent files actually WERE indexed incorrectly. Hmm... interesting. ;)

Good thing I reported it, event though you all said it was a problem with rTorrent and NOT something that you all (the uTorrent devs) had done wrong. :P

You're welcome, in any case.

Archived