All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. Yesterday
  3. jonbenta

Proxy RSS Issues

This was a result of me using TorGuard's load balanced host, choosing one of their static IPs solved the issue.
  4. flashfletch100

Thanks Mike, I think. It's a shame such a good program has what seems like a simple fault. Won't stop me from using it, but it IS frustrating ...
  5. Bercik

delete account

Hey there folks Tried to do this on my own. Didn't found option, then googled some similar (old, already closed) topics here. Could anyone delete my account please? Saw "Just don't use it anymore" posts - but I REALLY want it gone.
  6. mike20021969

Don't worry about. It fails most of the time. I think the speed test is flawed. It's donkeys years since it last worked (for me anyway).
  7. Last week
  8. jonbenta

Proxy RSS Issues

Found a workaround! I'm using RSS Mix to create an HTTP feed based on all of my HTTPS feeds.
  9. jonbenta

Proxy RSS Issues

I recently started using a proxy (TorGuard) and am experiencing issues with my RSS feeds: Torrents automatically downloaded from an RSS feed are stuck at 0% until restarting uTorrent. HTTPS RSS feeds cannot be retrieved. I found an old thread regarding issue (1) but there was no resolution. As for (2), it seems there is an issue with SOCK5 and HTTPS, is there any workaround? Thanks in advance.
  10. flashfletch100

I have been using uTorrent for years, but with very little knowledge of just how it works. I have a niggling problem when using the Setup Guide. For quite some time now I have never been able to get the bandwidth test to complete. It will test upload and download, but as soon as it tries to send/receive the metadata the test fails with "Data read error: Server closed the connection. (10054)". I can find NOTHING anywhere which discusses this error, what it is, how to fix it (if possible), how to avoid it in future ... I'm currently running uTorrent 3.5.5 (build (45146) [32-bit] on an i7-5820K 3.30GHz CPU with 16G RAM 64-bit Win 10 Home system. I'm using PIA to protect my location/activity. Ideas gratefully received. flashfletch100
  11. Would it be possible to have a different message displayed when choosing to 'Remove And -> Delete .torrent' to the message shown when choosing to 'Remove And -> Delete .torrent + Data' ?
  12. Playback and A/V are not there any more IMHO... As for the rest - just use my setting (@Sig) to block all adds. There is no chat/media etc after that...
  13. mike20021969

3.5.x Beta

3.5.5_45217 available: magnet:?xt=urn:btih:D7B5013E84CDA85D4B9EF6AE26C63BBC690CAB4B Binary size: 2.16 MB (2,275,568 bytes) / MD5: 820BE18F8EB23C9E7DD2B085FB1D6AD6 No changelog at time of posting.
  14. mike20021969

missing uTorrent icon

Are you able to click on Associate with torrent files? If yes, it may fix the problem. If that doesn't help, try re-installing uTorrent (although default location for installing will be an Application Data folder location rather than Program Files).
  15. Sebastian42

missing uTorrent icon

Some scanner program has been singling out uTorrent so that now \Program Files\uTorrent\ is empty; and Control Panel; Programs and Features does not list uTorrent as installed. Double-clicking on uTorrent does NOT reverse either shortcoming. Double clicking on torrents still opens them in uTorrent, but the torrent files do not have the characteristic uTorrent icon associated with - just a generic icon. How can I get back normal functioning ?
  16. Earlier
  17. mike20021969

Latest release keeps freezing

The latest release is working fantastic for me.
  18. amieW

Latest release keeps freezing

I have the same problem. I was trying to clear out some old torrents, and it just wouldn't work over 5 minutes without freezing up.
  19. Coasr

Proxy and Real IP Displayed

Can you elaborate? Sometimes my IP does appear as ipv6, other times as ipv4, why I do not know. But as it appears now to be ipv6 are you saying that my ipv6 public IP will be displayed? thus the proxy inaffective?
  20. DreadWingKnight

Then that's why
  21. Coasr

I could not locate any such claims
  22. DreadWingKnight

Does the proxy you're using claim to support ipv6?
  23. For a download I am using a proxy ip address. Lately when I use any of the available torrent proxy checkers it appears the µTorrent proxy trackers display the proxy address followed by a comma then my public IP address. Is the proxy working or will my ip also be displayed? I see "Failure IP: 18.236.157.32, 2604:3d08:####:####:####:#### (Of course the "#" are either numbers or letters I do not wish to display) Screenshot attached thanks in advance
  24. mike20021969

3.5.x Beta

3.5.5_45195 available: magnet:?xt=urn:btih:F329C656307853B69424EEFF29905C373E910C08 Binary size: 1.99 MB (2,093,240 bytes) / MD5: 8DB9582F453059E4ECBFE46CA99B2F8F No changelog at time of posting.
  25. tsjuder

Magnet makes uTorrent crash

Great job! It's working!
  26. mike20021969

As a workaround, right-click>Copy (on a magnet link). Then press uTorrents Add Torrent from URL button. In the dialog box, right-click>Paste (or Ctrl+V to Paste). Maybe that would work in the meantime.
  27. tsjuder

Do You have any suggestion on what the problem could be? I use the same laptop, with the same browser (I tried Opera, Chrome, Firefox and IE) and with the same uTorrent version, but suddenly the magnet links are not working.......
  28. unknownsoldierx

Go to BitTorrent Now to get torrents

Hmm. It came back again, and gui.show_notorrents_node was reset to 'true' again.
  29. PiusX

Here's the problem you identified it already in the reply. It's not a utorrent problem.
  1. Load more activity