Hi, I just want to provide some feedback on the new client (v184.108.40.20671) to the developers, in case they're interested. (By the way, I just spent the time to read every word of every post in this thread to make sure I wasn't just saying the same old thing.) I downloaded the client and installed it over v2.0.4 (latest build) a few hours ago. Once it was up and running, it was consuming over 70% of the CPU, and my total CPU utilization was running between 95-100% until I shut down the client. I reinstalled a previous version (v220.127.116.1186), and my total CPU utilization is back down under 10%, with occasional brief, moderate spikes of 10-15% CPU by uTorrent. I'm running Windows XP (32bit) SP3. AMD Athlon 64 3200+ (2.2GHz) CPU. 2GB DRAM. I have 4400 torrents. (By the way, I noticed in another post in this thread that another user had a very similar system configuration (XP, AMD CPU), and was also having significant performance problems.) CPU utilization was monitored using SysInternals Process Explorer (procexp.exe). I'm sure you're familiar with it, but in case you're not, it's now owned by Microsoft and it's free. I didn't compare memory utilization differences between old and new versions of the client because my system was too annoyingly slow with the new client running. If you have any questions, you can email me. Please, I'm not looking for advice from well-meaning users who want to tell me to delete torrents or change the way I'm doing things. I have my reasons for working the way I'm working now, or I'd change how I do things. I'd like to use the latest client, but if it's going to be a problem, I'm fine with the 2.0 client. I'm posting this to give feedback to the development team (if they want it) regarding a specific real world performance comparison between the current and previous versions of the client. Thanks to the uTorrent team for the efforts that you've all put into this very nice, FREE piece of software that I've used very happily for a long time.