Yeah, I figured it was a password issue, but that still doesn't make sense because I know I'm entering the correct password. I have to re-enter over and over until I get that error. I fire up Opera Mini and it takes the password on the first try. I made sure to extract and replace all the GZipped files in the webui.zip. I'm kind of dumbfounded on this issue.
I'm attempting to get this working on my Blackberry Bold. I've had the WebUI for a while running through stunnel for a secure connection, and I recently stumbled on this post when I checked for a new WebUI version. I'm running uTorrent 1.8.1. I updated to the WebUI 0.361 along with this MiniUI (12/8/08). When using the Bold browser, it repeatedly asks for user/pass and then gives me a 401 unauthorized error. The MiniUI works on my laptop in firefox and on the Bold in Opera Mini. I'd like to use it in the Blackberry browser so I can utilize copy and paste.