If you don't mind me asking Rafi why was that changed in the first place? I've always been with the "If it's not broken don't fix it" mentality. I'll have to wait till I get home to adjust the settings (4 days from now) but it is very frustrating to update something and it instantly go from 1MB a sec to 80KB. There should be a disclaimer about that. Personally on my line when I do uploading beyond say 20% I start to take a hit. Putting it at 80% really makes me take a hit. I've been told it could be because of the other digital services I receive. However the reverse also happens where if I cut my DL I can significantly increase my UL. Because of this I've always limited my UL to 1kb so I could maximize my download. Once finished and when I didn't need the bandwidth, such as now when I'm on the road for several days, I'd leave it on max upload. Usually because of how often I'm gone my UL has always been greater than my DL for the month. I don't know why this change has happened, I'm not much into programming, so I guess I'll be uninstalling and going with an older version. Not to be a pain but if this is the direction things will be going it would be a nice feature to be able to select your UL/DL limits based on % of your bandwidth test.