I think I have found a minor BUG in the 2.1 Beta (build 17085) version. Steps to reproduce: I click the 2nd toolbar button (Add torrent from URL). Then I press the OK button on the "Add torrent from URL" dialog. Then press the Advanced button and the list of trackers in the General tab is EMPTY. Cancel that dialog and press OK on the Add torrent diaog. Double click on the newly added torrent in the list and the trackers all correctly appear. I like seeing what they are before activating the torrent. Sometimes I remove some of them. Used to be able to do it all on the one dialog whilst adding the torrent, now it requires another dialog to be opened and to do it separately.