A little note for people using the latest version on Blackberry: I installed this on the Curve 8330 on Verizon (in case that matters). When trying to use it, I initially could not, as I was getting error "Server Not Found". I turned on the WebUI logging in uTorrent (2.1 Beta, 1.8 does not have afaik), and the HTTP GET was leaving off the token part of the URL. I made sure I was using the latest mobile client (1.6, with token auth). I then suspected BIS (Blackberry Internet Service) was cutting it off for some reason, so I turned off the token auth in uTorrent. After that, it worked fine. I hope there is a fix for this soon, but until then, just turn off token auth in the advanced settings to get it to work. Sorry Ultima, I know this is not ideal, but it's what will let it work. Thanks for all the discussion on the forums, that and my own research helped me figure it out.