Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'speed'.



More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • uTorrent (for Windows)
    • Announcements
    • General
    • Feature Requests
    • Troubleshooting
    • Speed Problems
    • Bug Reports
    • User Interface Design
    • Skins
    • Chat
  • uTorrent Pro
    • Pro Feedback
    • µTorrent Pro Support
  • Developers
    • Web API
    • Protocol Design Discussion
  • uTorrent Mac
    • Announcements (Mac)
    • General (Mac)
    • Feature Requests (Mac)
    • Troubleshooting (Mac)
    • User Interface Design (Mac)
  • uTorrent Linux
    • Announcements (Linux)
    • General (Linux)
    • Troubleshooting (Linux)
  • uTorrent Mobile
    • µTorrent Android
    • µTorrent Remote Apps
    • µTorrent Remote Web
  • Non-English uTorrent
    • Non-English Discussion
    • Translations

Found 1 result

  1. I have a problem here that doesn't make sense. Usually uTorrent downloaded with around 35-45 MB/s speed, basically downloading a 4K HDR movie in less than 30 mins. One day the program froze and wasn't responding anymore probably because I force restarted the Windows while downloading sth and then the program was trying to check torrent progress. As it was taking too long, i tried to delete the torrent with SHIFT + DEL and the program crashed. After restart, the program worked but ever since the event (2-3 weeks ago), the download speed now always gets stuck at 11MB/s. It feels like its a barrier at 11 that never lets the internet download my files faster. I attached a screenshot. It's making me go mad, I am paying for a premium 500 Mbps subscription and the fact that before the crash every torrent with more than 30 seeds was basically bumping up to 45 MB/s torrent down speed makes me angry. Tried rebooting the router, using Bittorrent, nothing works, now my torrents never exceed those 11MB/s and it's slow as fuck and i'm not paying for that 'premium' subscription to work like a starter pack from my provider. Speedtest.net confirms I got apx. 478 Mbps download, any solution is welcome! Thank you