Great Program

Ser2k2

Im gonna say thank you. Your program its great. Right now im testing your program to see what speed i can reach because i read some post that not all people could reach the max speed for surprice i can reach my max speed (26 to 24 kb/s) and i didn't change any settings.

Well im glad you did this program because i tested so many bittorrent client and i didn't find any program that i like.

I hope utorrent have a long life.

Thanks anyway.

And a thank you very much from me also.

I haven't tested many clients, only Azureus and ABC, but allthough they may be feature rich, there's no possible comparison between utorrent and them in resource usage.

Copy of a post I made in another forum:

For a test, I'm now seeding nine torrents (...), etc containing 83K files.

utorrent mem usage: 2M to 8M minimized, 20M when viewing the details of a 12K file torrent.

It's not even comparable to the 150/250M mem usage (with less seeds) of ABC, and even less comparable to the 500M+ usage and out of memory errors given by Azureus.

This client must have an awesome data structure and cache design behind it.

Edit to add: And it starts in only a few seconds also.

LOL yeah its an amazing little proggie when you think about it. we have all seen Az just commandeer our machine's resources and the Comet isnt welcome everywhere and this thing is like the Energizer bunny or the little Engine that REALLY could. And its only going to get better is what is the most amazing. I just gave it my first really big test and it came thru with shining colors, Im oficially hooked :D

Indeed a GREAT program .. light on resources and speeds are fantastic .. used other clients but uTorrent's speed is best (3 times as fast as any other) .. and that's what I want speed .. I don't need fancy features, I need speed !

Compliments .. keep up the good work ..

A happy uTorrent user :D

Archived