Private tracker

dejv

I need to open a private tracker ( local ) in a small island Malta ( europe) and only users from a certain isp( Maltanet) can download/upload,because we have a download limit of 12Gigs in a month and they aren't enough. And only traffic from within the isp doesnt count with the limit ( Maltanet to Maltanet users doesnt count with the download limit)

anyone can tell me how to set up a site ( template or something) like mininova,piratebay,torrentreactor ? pls

thanks

Dejv

Do you need a tracker script/software? There are several at Filesoup (you need to register). You could probably find more help there also on how to limit traffic to allow only your ISP.

I've used the tracker script BtitTracker and you can set it up so that you, the administrator, have to verify (approve) of registrations before they can upload/download torrents. You could make all accounts require verification while you check the registrant's IP address. I'm sure other scripts have settings that allow you to approve of registrations too. Try and see which trackers you like best. Good luck. :)

i have the database ready and everything and when i m trying to connect its telling me

"Fatal error: Call to undefined function mysql_connect() in C:\www\include\functions.php on line 771" anyone knows why ?

(my friend did it and it worked for him)

Archived