settings in advanced not found

tokens

can i know how to edit the advanced settings if they are not there? i would like to change the remove action to remove torrent and link as the default but after following the steps, it still does not work.

i was thinking that the gui.remove may be the one to edit, but i can't find it. i'm using the latest version 1.5. thanks

no, it does/should exists.

from the faq:

gui.delete_to_trash will send deleted files to the recycle bin. This can also be enabled by right clicking on the remove toolbar icon and checking "Move to trash if possible."

gui.default_del_action sets the default remove action. This option should not be modified directly, and instead should be modified by right clicking the remove toolbar icon, holding shift and choosing the remove option you want to be default.

i'm trying to edit the settings so that the trash bin will be used, and that the default action is to delete the torrent file in the %appdata%\utorrent folder.

tokens

This part of the FAQ is actually for new beta versions, not for stable 1.5 (build 437).

But you can use last beta (build 466 now), so you can make your setup!

Perhaps Firon can add a hint in the FAQ for this problem (I told him this days ago).

Archived