Single click tray icon to show/hide main window [added poll]

Grnch

I've never insulted a single person on these boards. I only spoke my opinion about suggestionsfeatures, Never a person. If you have any more issues with the way i express myself, i suggest you either PM me, Talk to me on IRC, or keep it to yourselves. It has no relevence to the board topics at all.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Agreed, but this little feature is trivial to change, only a single line of code: just change the check for the event from DBLCLICK to CLICK (or whatever the actual constants are).

yea and then there will be a thread from loads of ppl asking to change it back to double click. The only way that this is going to get changed is if the developers make an option for it to be single/double click, and seeing as that just takes up valuable time for doing other things it doesnt look like its going to happen so instead of complaining about it just accept that its two clicks and be done with it.

Just a question.. Will kittens die if this feature doesn't get implimented?

I think this would be in the developers "things we might get around to if our girlfirend's aren't putting out and we got nothing better to do because the client is perfect in every other way" catagory.

I would rather that impliment x feature that is on the list for 1.2 then spend time working on this. :)

Agreed, but this little feature is trivial to change, only a single line of code: just change the check for the event from DBLCLICK to CLICK (or whatever the actual constants are).

yea and then there will be a thread from loads of ppl asking to change it back to double click. The only way that this is going to get changed is if the developers make an option for it to be single/double click, and seeing as that just takes up valuable time for doing other things it doesnt look like its going to happen so instead of complaining about it just accept that its two clicks and be done with it.

If it were made single-click, I don't think there would be another poll/thread asking that it be reverted back to dbl-click....I mean, look at the current poll results. The majority wants single click, and if it is indeed changed to that, users will get the picture and move on to something else.

EDIT: ACK! Posted too fast. Hadn't read the rest yet. >_<;

Besides, it would be faster for quick checks on download progress: click once to glance where the torrents are at, click again to hide the window.

Maybe, then, what you want is a tooltip with names and %?

I say double-click, simply because this is what I'm used to.

(5:6 single:double ratio here, and two or three of the singles don't count.)

Archived