Torrents no longer appearing after completion

edgargalipeau

Hi all,

Recently, my torrents are disappearing from the list after completion.  

That is: once torrents are 100% downloaded, they no longer appear in the list as seeding.  I know they are still seeding because I can see at the bottom in the information bar that uploading is still happening.  

This makes managing torrents fairly difficult.

This issue is fairly new and I don't believe I made any changes in the preferences that would cause this.  It seemed to have suddenly happened.

If this matter has been addressed in a different thread already I would appreciate to be directed to it.  

Thank you for your help!

EDIT: I found the solution to the issue, please ignore this post.  Thank you!

Hi all,

Recently, my torrents are disappearing from the list after completion.  

That is: once torrents are 100% downloaded, they no longer appear in the list as seeding.  I know they are still seeding because I can see at the bottom in the information bar that uploading is still happening.  

This makes managing torrents fairly difficult.

This issue is fairly new and I don't believe I made any changes in the preferences that would cause this.  It seemed to have suddenly happened.

If this matter has been addressed in a different thread already I would appreciate to be directed to it.  

Thank you for your help!

EDIT: I found the solution to the issue, please ignore this post.  Thank you!

What was the issue? I would help others if they find the same problem also note which version your using as well that goes along way to help others in the same situation.

Archived