Speed slows down after few minutes

Thermaltake

I have strange problem I tried every suggestion in your sticky topics plus I tried some options in my router firewall but nothing helped. I don't have any antivirus or firewall software just default ones from Windows 10, and utorrent is added as an exepction in default firewall. I tried changing different ports but no changes.

Problem is when I'm seeding or downloading doesn't matter speed slows down after ~5 minutes sometimes longer to few kB/s, and when I pause the download/seeding and start again that torrent it downloads fast again 5+ MB/s and same thing happend again after ~5 min then I do the same trick and it start downloading/seeding again. Can someone tell me whats going on here ? I'm using latest utorrent version.

I have strange problem I tried every suggestion in your sticky topics plus I tried some options in my router firewall but nothing helped. I don't have any antivirus or firewall software just default ones from Windows 10, and utorrent is added as an exepction in default firewall. I tried changing different port but no changes.

Problem is when I'm seeding or downloading doesn't matter speed slows down after ~5 minutes sometimes longer to few kB/s, and when I pause the download/seeding and start again that torrent it downloads fast again 5+ MB/s and same thing happend again after ~5 min then I do the same trick and it start downloading/seeding again. Can someone tell me whats going on here ? I'm using latest utorrent version.

Sounds like a ISP throttle to me otherwise. Does this affect your internet Broswing if you checked email or watched Youtube video does it slow down? If no then that would be ISP throttle-they detect torrent usage and automatically throttle your internet and when you pause or stop torrent it doesn't detect it running and your internet goes back to normal speeds and if you do it again same thing happens.

Did you try to get torrent file from any other source? i have that problem but that was from provider not Utorrent. 

I'm downloading from private tracker it has two seeding servers with 1Gbps speed plus other peoples who are seeding with them on that tracker that I'm downloading this file from. So it can't be that, becouse it's going on full for some time, and it just slows down for no reason.

Sounds like a ISP throttle to me otherwise. Does this affect your internet Broswing if you checked email or watched Youtube video does it slow down? If no then that would be ISP throttle-they detect torrent usage and automatically throttle your internet and when you pause or stop torrent it doesn't detect it running and your internet goes back to normal speeds and if you do it again same thing happens.

I doubt it's ISP throttle becouse I am downloading ************** from that same tracker where I'm seeding other file that I already download. ************* is going on almost full speed.

It's not affecting anything else except utorrent, I tried to measure speed when torrent speed is going down to that 5kB/s and after that to 0 (they fully stopped), and speed is same every time.

I have 100/100Mbps connection with no fair usage.

Here are my settings:

AuZ6qSd.jpg

FBynL0f.jpg

Gn7IxKt.jpg

2xihk5W.jpg

Green check is in utorrent in the down right corner.

1zAm3rp.jpg

I'm downloading from private tracker it has two seeding servers with 1Gbps speed plus other peoples who are seeding with them on that tracker that I'm downloading this file from. So it can't be that, becouse it's going on full for some time, and it just slows down for no reason.

I doubt it's ISP throttle becouse I am downloading ***** from that same tracker where I'm seeding other file that I already download. ***** is going on almost full speed.

It's not affecting anything else except utorrent, I tried to measure speed when torrent speed is going down to that 5kB/s and after that to 0 (they fully stopped), and speed is same every time.

I have 100/100Mbps connection with no fair usage.

Regardless the private tracker isn't protecting you from your ISP detecting torrent traffic you will have to use a Proxy or VPN to prevent them from sniffing and detecting torrent traffic. This will be up to you to figure this part out. Right there ***** is a copyright Program and that is the reason why they detected it and throttle your internet. Just go out and BUY ***** and support the developers. Don't think you can be smarter then your ISP they been around long enough to know how to sniff out torrent traffic that is out in the open.

Archived