How to get Maximum Speed from UTorrent/ Speeds slow down

Reaper546

I'm wondering how to get the most out of Utorrent for speeds, I know I have a 60mbps download rate and a 4mbps upload rate, sometimes the speeds are amazingly fast then all of a sudden it slows down to a crawl like 10kbs which doesn't seem right for my internet speed. Is there anything more I can do?

SpeedTestGood.png

WeirdSpeedsUtorrent.png

ConnectionUTorrent.png

UtorrentDiskCache.png

UtorrentQueueing.png

UtorrentBandwith_1.png

I'm wondering how to get the most out of Utorrent for speeds, I know I have a 60mbps download rate and a 4mbps upload rate, sometimes the speeds are amazingly fast then all of a sudden it slows down to a crawl like 10kbs which doesn't seem right for my internet speed. Is there anything more I can do?

From what I can infer internet speed and utorrent speeds are not the same. Your comparing Apples to Oranges. They most likely detected torrent usage and throttle your internet automatically. If you exit and close utorrent and you get the 60mbps download and 4mpbs upload just browsing and if you go back to torrent usage and speeds drops to 10k and if you close and run without and internet goes back up then this signals they are monitoring your torrent usage and throttle when you use it.

Archived