Ad plays with full audio

foxyshadis

These stupid South Beach on Hulu ads are pissing me off. They autoplay with full volume, while I'm in another program entirely, despite the speaker icon in the ad showing muted. I can mute "WebHelper" in the global mixer and get relief for a while, but eventually a new WebHelper will show up that isn't muted and start over.

I get that ads are supposed to "wake up" and turn audio on when you mouse over them, but this is too much, it's become adware as bad as a popup. Can you fix that?

These stupid South Beach on Hulu ads are pissing me off. They autoplay with full volume, while I'm in another program entirely, despite the speaker icon in the ad showing muted. I can mute "WebHelper" in the global mixer and get relief for a while, but eventually a new WebHelper will show up that isn't muted and start over.

I get that ads are supposed to "wake up" and turn audio on when you mouse over them, but this is too much, it's become adware as bad as a popup. Can you fix that?

Report that to the developers. This is the reason I still use the older utorrent version. Ads-free and spam free.....

Archived