bitdefender detect spyware from ver 1.5 install program

lybinh

i dont know why.but after i get Torrent Search Bar 1.0.1.17 lugin from firefox then every time i click the to download utorrent 56ok intall program bitdefender detect spyware and dont allow download.i change to another computer without Torrent Search Bar 1.0.1.17 lugin then nothing happen

are we absolutely sure it doesnt lie on the installer?

i downloaded 1.5 installer and Kaspersky screamed on my face "w32.Hijacksession.B"

that makes it 2 antiviruses. are all antiviruses stupid?

i scanned my pc completely and found nothing, only uTorrent had it, and yes i got it off www.utorrent.com.

weird.

not to make fun but it's funny to see this...

image14vt.jpg

actively developed.....yet the little BUG near the title ....hmm....bugs mean VIRUSES/WORMS/SPYWARE/ANNOYWARE.....lol :D

Yes, because it comes clean on Kaspersky. And it is well known that some antivirus solutions are dumb enough to label anything NSIS as a virus.

ok i just tested another NSIS compressed software and gave me the same error on Kaspersky.

DUMB ANTIVIRUS really !! :-\

if we cant trust our Antivirus i wonder what the hell can we trust then for protection.

maybe its time to drift to NOD32.

Antivirus companies are often not above being paid off to not detect specific maleware...and to misreport "troublesome" applications as maleware.

I gave up on most antivirus software a LONG time ago. It's only as good as its last virus definition table. Instead I use stuff like Process Explorer, TCP view, HijackThis, msconfig (yeah, that's part of windows!), and an ancient hex editor - HEdit.

Antivirus companies are often not above being paid off to not detect specific maleware...and to misreport "troublesome" applications as maleware.

I gave up on most antivirus software a LONG time ago. It's only as good as its last virus definition table. Instead I use stuff like Process Explorer, TCP view, HijackThis, msconfig (yeah, that's part of windows!), and an ancient hex editor - HEdit.

yeah i use also a couple of those. might not be a bad idea.

Hehe, that happens every once in a while, once kaspersky reported mIRC as being a "trojan backdoor virus" which made me laugh so hard I spilt coca cola over my keyboard.. :P

So the moral of the story is, if your favourite program states something that you think is utter bullshit, or just too good to be true, suspect *that* program first, always get a second opinion!

Hehe, that happens every once in a while, once kaspersky reported mIRC as being a "trojan backdoor virus" which made me laugh so hard I spilt coca cola over my keyboard.. :P

So the moral of the story is, if your favourite program states something that you think is utter bullshit, or just too good to be true, suspect *that* program first, always get a second opinion!

hey that happened to me too!!!!!!

it said "Not-A-Virus-Mirc-6.16.Backdoor.Virus" ....i was like WTF!?

hahaha :D

I thought the moral of the dtory was never to drink anything over your PC?

this is exactly what i do use to defend myself, well that and ewido software, antivirus just gave me so much crap with almost anything that just like u i just gave uup on them, i have AVG installed but only to run it every 15days or so, all it finds is cookies anyway -.-

why can't software companies just make one good anticirus that makes what is intended to do instead of making 'em pretier and more bloated?

Archived