Script request to Automatically Verify Local Data on Completion

sexus

i dont think you understand if youve wouldve read the links posts youd understand that this has nothing to do with a torrent finishing up , its about torrents that have finished downloading with some corrupt blocks showing torrents as completed when they really arent, id need that script ported to utorrent in order for utorrent to be able to do a auto force recheck on every torrent thats completed before it marks the torrent as complete

i dont think you understand if youve wouldve read the links posts youd understand that this has nothing to do with a torrent finishing up , its about torrents that have finished downloading with some corrupt blocks showing torrents as completed when they really arent, id need that script ported to utorrent in order for utorrent to be able to do a auto force recheck on every torrent thats completed before it marks the torrent as complete

Then this isn't a utorrent problem. Maybe if you get torrents that are verified working then you wouldn't get this problem. If you can't find a good torrent then don't download them. Your asking something that has no meaning to utorrent - why don't you report the torrent file problem to the site your getting it from and tell them to fix the torrent file or upload verified completed torrent to download.

@PiusX , you still dont seem to understand my issue , it has nothing to do with completed and verified torrents , my torrents sources are all complete and verified ,

so heres another repost of my previous sentence> its about torrents that have finished downloading with some corrupt blocks showing torrents as completed when they really arent, making me have to do a force-recheck operation on them to get them properly 100% complete!!!!

@DreadWingKnight not RAM , ive tested it thourougly with MemTest86 , not the hardrive either ive checked its S.M.A.R.T data , it checks out o.k, 100% health, no bad sectors or reallocated sectors or anything else pointing towards a bad drive , and the hard drive controller isnt showing any issues either , so thats not it ill give you my current settings that might shed some light on random incomplete downloads aka 100% complete but not really as said >

override automatic cache size and specify the size manually > 70MB

enable caching of disk writes , enabled

write out finished pieces immediately , enabled

the rest are unchecked

then under advanced settings>

diskio.coalesce_writes true

diskio.coalesce_write_size 134217728

diskio.max_write_queue 512

diskio.sparse_files false

diskio.no_zero true

diskio.smart_sparse_hash true

diskio.smart_hash true

hope this helps, but i recon these dont make a difference to the situation , and if so as said id really need that script ported over to be compatible with utorrent please , thanks , btw im not the only one if youve checked that ticket link ive posted diskio.flush_files false

Archived