Too many activations - uTorrent PRO license?

Bilsa

Hi,

I have been reinstalling my computer several times over the last couple of days due to installation issues... and now suddenly when installing my uTorrent PRO license - I get a message telling me that I have reached the limit of activations on my license.

I have tried using the "contact support" page, sending an email - but that page doesn't work - there is just an error message that the "site is currently not available... bla bla...", and I've tried it for several times over the last two days...

I would like to clear any previous activations so that I can start using it again.

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,

Ok, thanks for the heads up.

So does anyone know how to contact the PRO support?

I have tried the following:

* Contact via the "support email" form:

http://help.utorrent.com/customer/portal/emails/new

- When I try to send the "email", I get to a page:

http://help.utorrent.com/customer/portal/emails/pre_create

Where I get the following message displayed:

Sorry, We're Currently Offline

We were unable to connect to the server. It may have gone offline or you could be experiencing connectivity issues. Please re-try your submission in a few minutes.  

Given this, I have no clue where to turn regarding this... it's starting to feel more and more like the selling point of "Premium customer support" as part of the PRO is plain false marketing - or maybe it's great once I actually am able to contact support... sorry, I don't want to start flaming or anything, just getting a bit frustrated.

Regards,

• 3 months later...
On 1/29/2016 at 5:51 PM, Bilsa said:

thanks for the help.

But nobody gave you any help. They just told you to go away.

I as well am looking for help on how to apply my Pro license to uTorrent, but all I see is, "WE DON'T HELP HERE!" replies to the same kinds of questions. Wouldn't it make sense to actually answer the damned questions rather than shooing people away?

I'm just wondering aloud.  

Archived