µTorrent 1.6 released

Firon

I must be blind. The changelog says, "Feature: Add a move to top/down button or key". I've deleted my custom toolbar.bmp and checked the right-click menus but I can't see how to move a torrent in my queue to the top/bottom. Could someone tell me what I'm overlooking?

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I must be blind. The changelog says, "Feature: Add a move to top/down button or key". I've deleted my custom toolbar.bmp and checked the right-click menus but I can't see how to move a torrent in my queue to the top/bottom. Could someone tell me what I'm overlooking?

I noticed the same thing.

Hmm wonder why the update feature in utorrent isnt seeing this release.

This is normal. µTorrent autoupdater will work later, preparing it is not as easy as you may think. And there might be some minor bugs that would be fixed before µTorrent gets autoupdated (actually, there was something to fix, 472 was the first stable build for 1.6, but now it's updated to 473).

Hold Shift while clicking on "Move Up/Down". Maybe this one?

Never had problems using uTorrent, but this release I can't use. After a while (a couple of percents done) when up-/downloading a torrent, it stops saying the error that it can't find some file. Luckily I found a version 1.5, and with this version and the same torrent I have no problem anymore. Hopefully this can be fixed, so I can use the latest also.

Yeah, I said bt.no_connect_to_services was never written. As in literally. As in you don't see bt.no_connect_to_services written anywhere in the changelog. I'm not saying it's right or wrong, but is it not the same as not having written how to use the move to top/bottom?

Archived