µTorrent 1.6 released

Firon

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rosemaryplouffe, well you should report about the scam to your credit card company.

Anyway, to make sure you have a working version, download µTorrent from the mainpage =

http://www.utorrent.com/download.php

Then read the FAQ & Guides = http://www.utorrent.com/faq.php and http://www.utorrent.com/guides.php

If you still have troubles you can post about it here in this forum :)

Well, after all those hardships your still gonna have to give us more information to work with. Although just like boo here I strongly suggest you read to read the FAQ and Guides first. Last but not least.

luish I know with the introduction of the webui we had a quick succession of a build or 5...

[edit]

Hijacking heheh oops

rosemaryplouffe, wow how gay was that to happen... would you mind letting me know who or where you bought it from, i'd like to check out something. have you ran into any spyware problems since installation or anything wierd? quite often does this happen to people and not only do they pay for a free program but also instead of getting that program they get a fake that installs spyware or other potentialy dangerous & harmfull programs.

boo, great advice!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

I dont know where the best place to post this is, but:

I have made a small app in Visual Fox Pro, that sits in the systray and when right mouse clicked, has 3 options, Exit for 15 Min, 30 Min and 1 Hour. When you make your choice, it will exit uTorrent (even if minimized to systray) and after the specified time, will re-load utorrent. I made this as i was sick of my wife pausing to browse the net, then forgetting to un-pause. If any one would like a copy, let me know.

The actual app is only 80KB but requires Visual Fox Pro run time library 8 to work. So the setup for it is 7 Meg.

Thanks, if you could let me know a better place to post i will. I will also provide this for free.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

or use the scheduler to limit the upload bandwidth (approx 75% of max) during the times that others would possibly want to surf. Trial and error will find the optimum limited upload rate where you can still upload without apparently impacting web surfing.

If you are downloading alot, you might want to do the same to the download bandwidth. (Of course, when you are both in bed asleep, Maximum bandwidth applies!)

Hope this helps.

My experience of the contact with uTorrent 1.6 modest so that I some censures on his(its) capacity to work have not. With his(its) help I have loaded Windows Vista and Office 2007. Presently swing the activator Whists Server- MelindaGates... For velocities. She more than 4 kb/sec really daytime not. In the night before 8 kb/sec. But I do not think that at velocities of the access 32 kbits/sec (for 50 ukrainian гривен at month) there is sense to study manual an user flow. Though I him(it), certainly, shall read - suddenly help to enlarge the velocity. For торрент-file future and their using much will soon become all-embracing (they are displaced many other types of the files). If so, that at all not to dispense with торрент-instrument. Here is already and rocking chair FlashGet (1.80 - 1.81) will die to swing торренты.

Archived