See inside magnet links

richard127

So... I had to reset all my browser options after a major virus problem. Before this, when I downloaded a magnet link into uTorrent, after a while, I would see all the files and folders inside the magnet link (usually a small timer circle would whizz round in the bottom of the window whilst it fetched the data). I haven't updated or made any changes to uTorrent but now I do not get this at all and can't get the option back. I have checked the option to open up a window that shows inside the torrent, and it does open that window, but the contents are never shown. Has anybody got any ideas how to fix this? I know I can go to the files tab in the uTorrent browser and choose to not download individual files but when you click on a band discography that has over a thousand files this is extremely inconvenient and time consuming.

Was confused about this. It just didn't look right. Just re-installed uTorrent and all working fine again. The virus problem I had was fixed by using a tool that "fixes" lots of online applications. I guess uTorrent was one of them and it caused it's own problems. Anyway: all working now.

Thanks

Archived