RSS feed issue

fnerraw

I have RSS feeds set up to auto download various TV shows  but some shows won't auto download even though they show in the feeds list and some shows download 3 different torrents for the same show and 2 of the 3 have the exact same title. Any ideas on how to fix these?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having the same problem on one particular show. It was working just fine for 2 full seasons and then partially into the third season. It just suddenly stopped finding entries. I've tried deleting the entry and then re-enter. The show still doesn't show having any entries when clicking the "?" status (even though there are three available). This has occurred on the last three episodes (I have to manually force the download). I'm stumped.

I am stumped too... How can one expect a helpful response, w/o telling:

1. His RSS feed-link?

2. Show that feed in the RSS view, and point to the requested show-torrent in it. Copy-paste  that name

3. Upload a screenshot of your favorite filter-setting

Otherwise, it will be just guessing......................................... !!!

After some trial and error I seem to have corrected the problem.

In using ShowRSS as the source the problem started upon conversion to the "new" ShowRSS site. When I generated the RSS feed on the new site I used the default (recommended) settings. I tried creating a new feed but changed the recommended setting for Episode Name Style from "Clean Episode Name" to "Raw Episode Name." The new feed worked properly on the problem auto download along with all other entries.

Archived