Windows Firewall blocking WebUI port

Manick

I've been running uTorrent for about 2-3 years now and have had WebUI work just fine during that time.  About 2-3 weeks ago, I was unable to connect to WebUI.  If I shut down Windows Firewall on my Private profile, I'm able to connect just fine.  Once I turn it on, it stops working.  I've verified that I have 2 rules on my Private profile that allows connections to the WebUI port (one for TCP and one for UDP I just created to try to fix).  Both are set to allow the connection on the specific local port from all remote ports and any IP address local or remote.  I've verified that with the firewall on I can hit WebUI from my localhost, but I'm unable to connect from my LAN computers unless I turn off the firewall.  I've also change the port that WebUI is listening on and changed the firewall rules to reflect that, but that didn't help either.  I turned on firewall logging and was able to show it blocking the connection.  It says DROP TCP from my remote IP to the local IP going from port 53007 and port 53008 to my WebUI port.  I've googled around and was unable to find a solution that worked for me.

Has anyone else ran into an issue like that or have any advice for me?

Archived