Add Seedbox As Peers

anandisrocking007

Hi I have a internet service provide who gives me a connection in which if i download from torrent i get speed up to 1.5mb/sec and if i have a direct download (IDM,FTP etc) the speed drops to 150kb/sec i want to download a file which is 50GB but the seeds ration is less and thus it comes at 50kb/sec also i can't keep the computer on 24/7 i have read about seedbox which is very usefull but it specifies only direct download is there a way to download to the seedbox for a week or two and then add the seedbox peer on my utorrent and then download it from utorrent. I have to know if it is possible before i buy the seedbox service.....

It would be very helpfull if someone can show me how to do it 

12 hours ago, anandisrocking007 said:

Hi I have a internet service provide who gives me a connection in which if i download from torrent i get speed up to 1.5mb/sec and if i have a direct download (IDM,FTP etc) the speed drops to 150kb/sec i want to download a file which is 50GB but the seeds ration is less and thus it comes at 50kb/sec also i can't keep the computer on 24/7 i have read about seedbox which is very usefull but it specifies only direct download is there a way to download to the seedbox for a week or two and then add the seedbox peer on my utorrent and then download it from utorrent. I have to know if it is possible before i buy the seedbox service.....

It would be very helpfull if someone can show me how to do it 

Considering since Seedbox isn't utorrent you will be hard press to get them to work together. What do you mean you can't keep it running 24/7? If utorrent has the torrent file downloading everytime you restart utorrent it will start where it left off at. How hard is that? 50GB is big and if you can't wait for it to download then there nothing much else that can be done here.

3 hours ago, PiusX said:

Considering since Seedbox isn't utorrent you will be hard press to get them to work together. What do you mean you can't keep it running 24/7? If utorrent has the torrent file downloading everytime you restart utorrent it will start where it left off at. How hard is that? 50GB is big and if you can't wait for it to download then there nothing much else that can be done here.

As my bittorrent is fast i can download the entire set of files within 6 to 8 hours but due to seeding issue it is downloading pretty slow i know that i can resume bittorrent download where i had stopped it but the problem is that i can't keep the computer open 24/7 due to family issues and if i continue download at six hours every day it would take me over a month to download it. 

Near my house there is a cybercafe which does not allow pendrive so i used to direct download the files i need and then create a torrent out of that folder and add the torrent to my computer at home through bittorrent remote and transfer the entire file within seconds. So is there any way in seedbox to download only the required files into it convert it into another torrent and then seed it to me.

Also is there a way to add seedbox peers in my utorrent (Original Question)

I would be very gratefull of your reply.

As to the CyberCafe they most likely block any torrent traffic so that isn't a utorrent issue and you need to talk to the CyberCafe about this. Since no one knows what file your asking about no one can duplicate your problem to see the problem. Unable to let it run 24/7 isn't for utorrent to deal with that is between your family and you to resolve this problem as well. Seeding is up to the peers/seeders nothing you can do to speed it up. Why can't you just download the torrent file from the cybercafe and then copy back to your computer and start the torrent there? Your doing alot of work from what I am reading to just download a torrent. In the end since you don't get 24/7 computer utorrent then there is nothing more anyone can do here.

7 hours ago, PiusX said:

As to the CyberCafe they most likely block any torrent traffic so that isn't a utorrent issue and you need to talk to the CyberCafe about this. Since no one knows what file your asking about no one can duplicate your problem to see the problem. Unable to let it run 24/7 isn't for utorrent to deal with that is between your family and you to resolve this problem as well. Seeding is up to the peers/seeders nothing you can do to speed it up. Why can't you just download the torrent file from the cybercafe and then copy back to your computer and start the torrent there? Your doing alot of work from what I am reading to just download a torrent. In the end since you don't get 24/7 computer utorrent then there is nothing more anyone can do here.

You are not understanding i have no problem with the cyber cafe i am trying to tell that my isp provides fast connection for torrent downloads (2mb/sec) only and not direct download(180kb/sec) so i direct download in the cybercafe and then convert the files i downloaded into a torrent and then transfer it into my pc back home with bittorrent (put all the downloaded files into a folder and create a torrent file upload the torrent file to google drive(few kb) download it into my home computer start the torrent and then download it through bittorrent with one seed as the cybercafe (it like bitsync I would have used that but the cybercafe has windows xp which is not compatible with btsync) and download it at 2mb/sec. 

What i am trying to say is if it is possible to download the required file in the seedbox then create a torrent file out of that of that specific files that i have downloaded in the seed box and then transfer me that torrent file and then download it with one seed as the seeedbox client and me as the leecher.......

I cant keep the laptop open for 1month it will spoil it also my dad would get angry.......

By the way i am trying to download House MD TV Series Only season 3 and 4 in HD which is in mkv and wth high bitrate there is a torrent i found but its seed is low. That Torrent contains all the season and i only require these two so if i download it in seed box and then make me the only leech with my download speed 1mb/sec and seedbox with 10mb/sec upload.

Hope you understood what i am trying to say here

The main point is to know if the posibility of creating a torrent file in seedbox is possible

Archived