Torrents AND data have disappeared

k_cirtap

Hello. I am running uTorrent (3.4.5 Build 41865) on a Win10 machine. Last night, I had 3 torrents set to complete within 3 hours. This morning, all 3 torrents had disappeared from uTorrent AND the data was gone from my Download folder. The empty data folder for one of the torrents was still in Downloads, but the other 2 were completely gone. Any idea what is happening? Win10 updated itself yesterday afternoon and the torrents were still there after the update and reboot, but the computer did not shut off last night yet the torrents and data are gone. I did check the uTorrent folder in appdata and found 1 of the 3 torrent files, but the other 2 are gone. Any ideas as to why this happened and how it can be prevented? Thank you.

• 3 weeks later...

Same thing happened to me today with 60+ torrents. The files are in the folder where they always were but Utorrent is blank. Never happened before. Do not see that any preferences have changed.  Are we the only ones?  Win 7. Newest stable u torrent build. Anybody have any idea what happened?

Archived