Need help restoring torrents

shaunt

My problem is I had a few torrents downloading and instead of clicking on Resume I clicked on the icon just beside it which was the trash can.   Is there a way to restore my torrent files here as I cant recall exactly what I was downloading.  I hadnt actually opened the program in about a couple weeks so the names vanished from my brain.  I checked in the settings but sadly the folder it stores torrents to is listed as blank.  I guess disabled that part.  

Not sure if I can be helped but I'm giving it a shot by asking.  Couldnt find anything in the help files that looked like what I was after.  If anyone has any ideas I'd appreciate it.  Thanks.

Did you check your Windows trashcan? From what I am reading this is beyond utorrent and once you removed them then you  have to find those deleted files. Also look at your torrent file where they were saved the torrent might still be there if not then you need to use a undelete program to find them otherwise if they are gone they are gone.

First thing I checked was the trashcan, but sadly it didnt even go to that.  The files themselves are still in my torrent folder.  Its just the torrent links in the downloading program that are gone.  I only remember a couple of the files I was downloading and they're still in the folder, just not complete.  Unfortunately for me there are lots of files in this folder and I cant pinpoint what it was I was grabbing without going through and trying to run each one.  I mean I know thats probably my only option but I thought I'd check and see if there was a faster painless way I wasnt aware of. 

Well since you don't recall the files that is even harder to do to recover them. Why don't you use the file name to find the torrent links. But this is getting far beyond utorrent usage since it's not a utorrent problem here.

Archived