3.4.5 (build 41865) Row height in download list

James L

• 3 weeks later...

Unless you expect some dev-magic, I suggest you try to match my "spec" one by one. You might get lucky, and find which parameter is (possibly) to blame, and report back to the devs.

And if you are not running with the standard "skin", I suggest you do that too... Or, you can get mine in my tips-guide/post/sig.

16 hours ago, rafi said:

Unless you expect some dev-magic, I suggest you try to match my "spec" one by one. You might get lucky, and find which parameter is (possibly) to blame, and report back to the devs.

And if you are not running with the standard "skin", I suggest you do that too... Or, you can get mine in my tips-guide/post/sig.

Care to be more specific? I'm already using the default skin and I'm quite certain I didn't change any UI setting relative to the list view row height, in fact I'm quite sure there's no such setting either in the "normal" preferences dialog or in the "advanced" settings.

Thanks for your time!

4 hours ago, agnul_ said:

Care to be more specific?

How much more... ? ... :) If your skin is standard (I didn't remember it was black on the left pane)  the short list is: "Win7, 1080p, 125% font size" ..... :P

So, set the terminal resolution, then the text size, then emulate Win7 compatibility mode into uT exe and see which one is it (if you are lucky...)...

And as a the last resort - try with a blank settings.dat file, just in case of something special you did there, which might have some relation...

Archived