torrent need force recheck to finish .rar

rhust

I'm constantly (daily) having torrents complete downloads, only to be left incomplete with *.ut files in the directory instead of .rar, .r01, etc... I go and force a recheck, and it renames the files to .rar fine, but it should have done this automatically..  any ideas?

no idea... some files are saved automatically to another drive, and those never have an issue, so I don't think it's the security software... the files are getting marked as complete, and are the right size, but have to run reccheck for the rename to work... it is quite odd... 

is there anything I can do to log what is happening behind the scene to see the culprit?

7 hours ago, rhust said:

no idea... some files are saved automatically to another drive, and those never have an issue, so I don't think it's the security software... the files are getting marked as complete, and are the right size, but have to run reccheck for the rename to work... it is quite odd... 

is there anything I can do to log what is happening behind the scene to see the culprit?

Does the problem persist withslackware torrents? http://slackware.com/getslack/torrents.php

Archived