torrents wont start tracker status blank

murdog

so i have never had this issue before and i have not change settings or done anything with utorrent since everything was working fine. but now i find that over half the time i add a new torrent i get seeds and peers in the brackets but it does not connect to any and the tracker status is blank not failed or connected or anything just blank like it has not done anything yet.i think this may be because of to many active torrents or to many in general. but i really would like to find a way to stop this from happening because it sucks to wait like a day or more sometimes for it to finally update the tracker status and the torrent to start downloading, i have 6700 torrents and read that utorrent can handle way more then that easily but mine is slow and this keep happening. hopefully there is a setting i can change to give utorrent more ram or cpu or something. if you guys have any idea ide love to hear it.

it shows up as downloading no errors but it just sits there till the tracker status goes ok and stops being blank witch can range from minutes to even a day and its not like it trying to connect to to many at one time as the client was open for days and everything tracker wise was updated and all ok just new things when i add them get this sometimes and be it public or private sites 

oh and im not like adding 20 or so torrents at once just 1 to 5 and i get it and sometimes if i add say 3 files from one site and 4 from another and 3 from another 1 of the will work right off the hop but the other 2 wont and this is random as well its not like one tracker is the culprit 

well as far as my system resources go i have plenty to allocate to the program and wish it would use more if it is ram or cpu it needs and this is why it is slow. as this is my cpu Intel Core i7 4930K
    Cores    6
    Threads    12
    Name    Intel Core i7 4930K
    Code Name    Ivy Bridge-E
    Package    Socket 2011 LGA
    Technology    22nm
    Specification    Intel Core i7-4930K CPU @ 3.40GHz
    Family    6
    Extended Family    6
    Model    E
    Extended Model    3E
    Stepping    4
    Revision    S0/S1
    Instructions    MMX, SSE, SSE2, SSE3, SSSE3, SSE4.1, SSE4.2, Intel 64, NX, VMX, AES, AVX
    Virtualization    Supported, Enabled
    Hyperthreading    Supported, Enabled
    Fan Speed    1603 RPM
    Stock Core Speed    3400 MHz
    Stock Bus Speed    100 MHz
    Average Temperature    20 °C

and ram

Memory
    Type    DDR3
    Size    32768 MBytes
    Channels #    Triple
    CAS# Latency (CL)    9 clocks
    RAS# to CAS# Delay (tRCD)    9 clocks
    RAS# Precharge (tRP)    9 clocks
    Cycle Time (tRAS)    24 clocks
    Command Rate (CR)    1T

as u can see i have plenty to work with im just trying to figure out on torrents end why it is slowing down so much and why possibly the tracker status is not initiating 

also when i say active i don't mean actually sending and receiving data just available to at one time i usually have 60 to 120 seeding and leeching actively but thousands in standby if a peer were to connect

so if there are any setting i could change to help with this or allocate and or force it to use more of my ram/cpu for performance increase that would be grate to know

On 3/15/2016 at 4:26 AM, murdog said:

it shows up as downloading no errors but it just sits there till the tracker status goes ok and stops being blank witch can range from minutes to even a day and its not like it trying to connect to to many at one time as the client was open for days and everything tracker wise was updated and all ok just new things when i add them get this sometimes and be it public or private sites 

Confirmed. It's a bug, and they'll hopefully fix it in the next Beta....

Archived