Active torrents no longer auto move to the top of the list?

MrBungle

Can't seem to find an option for it. I have lot's of older torrents in my list and it was nice when any active ones shifted themself to the top of the list so I could see them at a glance. The new version seems to be lacking this? Thanks.

Nah I tried queue number. The way it was before the update. They were all in alphabetical order, but if you started seeding something it auto went to the top of the list until you stopped it whereby it went back down to it's place in the list. Same with new torrents, they jumped to the top of the list while downloading - then went into the correct alphabetical slot when you stopped them.

It was a nice little feature so you could glance at what was active without needing to switch to the active view.

Thanks anyway :)

Huh? Sorting hasn't even changed in the longest time, so I don't see how it could've changed unless you're sorting by a different column now. And sorting by Status works exactly how you describe, so I'm not sure what else to prescribe.

OK, let me try and explain if I can. I had the list on the old version set to alphabetical order. Now, as soon as a torrent started, it went to the top of the list but the rest of the list stayed in alphabetical order. If a torrent was open, but NOT uploading or downloading because of lack of seeds or peers, it stayed in it's place in the list until such time as it had activity at which point it went to the top of the list.

I liked how it did that as it let me check everything at a glance to see when they were "active" - but sorting by status puts all open torrents to the top of the list regardless of any activity on them or not. It's a subtle difference but one I am now missing from this latest build :(

Odd. I think what you're describing is sorting by "#", and it's still working on my end. Not sure why it's stopped working for you.

For me, the program defaulted to sorting by Name when I downloaded 1.6, but clicking on the "#" column title changed it back. That isn't working for you?

Archived