Selected line(s) are highlighted in a color almost same as background white

KopiG

Hello guys!

I am new to the forum and have came to this bug in the system. The selected torrents are highlighted with a sooooo very very light blue text that you cannot see what you actually highlighted. This used to be different in older uTorrent versions. Now I read that you need to change the WIndow colors but why would I want to do that? Its uTorrent which is messed up since it used to be in perfect darkish blue color for selected lines and now its almost white.

http://postimg.org/image/jraqbtjcx/

When can we expect a fix for this?

EDIT: I have found that the old version 3.4.1 does not have this bug. Maybe this could help the developers locate the problem in the new build by comparing it to the old working version.

I would love to use the newest version but this bug makes it unbearable to use. Could somebody give me a link to a solution which does not involve changing the WIndow colors in Windows? I was not be able to find a skin suitable for uTorrent to resolve this issue.

• 2 weeks later...

Please note that these screenshots do not reflect how bad it actually is. It is much more lighter color. You really cannot see the selected lines. I dont know why these screenshots show them as a light blue color. They are much more close to being almost white.

Archived