Slow after Reboot

pitcold

uTorrent runs like hell after a while, yesterday like 18 Mbps or so. Have ~ 500 torrents, latest version 3.4.5.

Every time after Reboot of my PC it takes many hours until I have good overall speed again. It starts with like ridiculous 0.5 Kbps and 1 or 2 active torrents, before restart I had like 80 running torrents with up to 3 Mbps for a single torrent.

Why is that so and can I do anything about it, can I force the thing to be up in the queue after reboot again etc. ?

I have utorrent in the Autostart. My O/S is WIN10 latest update.

Before I reboot my PC I stop uT ofc. After reboot most of the torrents have status "stopped" and I have to start them again, do it forced, does that matter maybe? I tried both forced and normal but makes no big difference in terms of hours until good speed again. Don't change port after restart of uT (no randomize), no Modem reboot, so same IP etc. 

Sometimes after reboot the torrents begin to start really quick but other times, like 2 days before it takes like 8 hours until I have good speed performance again.

ok thanks again, I will follow yours recommendations. Maybe that "Force Start" think in the list should be little more hidden like in Advanced subfolder or something. I googled a bit, most people think force start is for real men and normal start for little girls sitting on a computer for the first time of their lifes.

Archived