3.4.6. does not move completed files

pitcold

I only found out about the problem after upgrading to 3.4.6 build 42178.  

My machine is running Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.10586].

I've become slower to upgrade my stable releases in the past year because I seem to run into problems, either like this, or with the installer. 

I use this particular feature to download to my local machine, with no windows file sharing, then move completed files to my server share. It's directly accessible from my TiVo, and I don't want the tivo to see things that are not yet fully there.

Wim.

Beta version fixed this  problem

but experiencing problem coming with Beta  The White Box in left top Corner of Screen every time the uTorrent start. task the Webhelper in task manager will delete the  The White Box the from screen

3 hours ago, tbox said:

The White Box in left top Corner of Screen every time the uTorrent start. task the Webhelper in task manager will delete the  The White Box the from screen

Caused by uTorrentie.exe (found in the folder updates>3.4.7_42286).

If you don't require uTorrentie.exe, then as a workaround exit uTorrent.

Go into folder 3.4.7_42286 and delete uTorrentie.exe. Create a new read-only text document in that folder named "uTorrentie.exe" (not uTorrentie.exe.txt).

1 hour ago, rafi said:

Why don't I see it any white box

Dunno.

I see it/something temporarily if I let uTorrentie.exe run. I also see it temporarily with your settings file too.

I see nothing with the "workaround".

Maybe tbox can confirm if it's got writing similar to this (BT_IEFRAME) on what he sees...?

2016.04.23_09h16m46s_003_zpseyiktibj.jpg

Yes you correct it is utorrentie  if I end task first WebHelper it will close but if you minimize or maximize uTorrent windows it will blink in the same spot, after closing second WebHelper it is gone for good. Just for info  my norton security is bloking utorrentie.exe by default. replace utorrentie.exe with plain text file with exe extension will not fix this

I'm running win 8.1

Untitled-1.jpg

Archived