Help ! Problem with the Bandwith setings ...

gkouts83

Hello . I  have a problem with my bandwith settings . I can't set them properly so that my torrent client can work right. I wanna set another country, but I have only 4 options and mine is not on the list.
Also, my torrents are downloading but some of them even if they have seeders, health and availability good ... I have the message that connection timed out . How can I solve this ? I tried with a restart but it didn't work ...:mellow: Here is a photo ..The problem is with the last torrent ..

Screenshot 2016-05-12 01.36.31.png

so what can I do ? When It first start downloading it was ok I had no problems ... But then this problem came up and it stopped or should i say that the activity - speed  of the torrent dropped ... If the country is not a problem then ok .. Should I try again to restart my pc then open it ?

10 hours ago, DreadWingKnight said:

There are other things to look at like swarm size and internet security software.

could you please be more precisely. I don't know much about utorrent only how to make the basic settings. I don't know what this swarm size is and where to find it ..
Also I never had any problems with my Security software before so I don't think it's this option.
The Antivirus I have is AVG Antivirus and i'm satisfied from it . I never had any problems with any virus or malware neither it blocked any of my programs.

• 2 weeks later...

sorry for not replying I had some problems with my internet connection.  my problem for the time being seems to be solved .. the torrent i was trying to download is completed..
as for my Antivirus it's AVG  Antivirus and i'm satisfied from it . I never had any problems with any virus or malware neither it blocked any of my programs. If  i ever have the same problem i'll contact you ...:)

Archived