Private tracker offline (timed out) but not for every torrent in seeding in the same private tracker

ziotibia

Version used: utorrent 3.4.7 build 42330

I think I have some problem about the number of the provided seeding. btw I have:
 max global connection 500
 max peer per torrent 100
 upload slot per torrent 8

Queue:
 max active torrent 6
 max active download 4

i have changed max active torrent & download in many way but no change...

Some number:
 I have put over 300 torrent in seeding in the private tracker.
 Many of them have a green part sharing in queue (scrape ok)
 many are offline (timed out)
 very few (27) are green and workink...

Any idea?

I haven't uninstalled only disabled, but still some offline (right the same number prevoiusly).

Now I have done a "simple" torrent list clean (removed MANY -thousands- finished torrent to make a faster startup), but always offline.

After checking the router (it was slower than usual) I rebooted it, and after a utorrent restart the offline seems disappeared!

Than (in my opinion) the router looses many connection to the private tracker and utorrent says (rightly) offline...

Thanks for your support!

11 hours ago, ziotibia said:

I haven't uninstalled only disabled, but still some offline (right the same number prevoiusly).

Now I have done a "simple" torrent list clean (removed MANY -thousands- finished torrent to make a faster startup), but always offline.

After checking the router (it was slower than usual) I rebooted it, and after a utorrent restart the offline seems disappeared!

Than (in my opinion) the router looses many connection to the private tracker and utorrent says (rightly) offline...

Thanks for your support!

Sounds like you have more then one problem going on here one is the connection and one is the router. Sounds like the router software doesn't like utorrent or the router is defective. You should contact your router maker for support as to why it doesn't work with utorrent.

Archived