uTorrent won't open with TPB files.

yellow68

38 minutes ago, yellow68 said:

Anyone a clue how i get uTorrent associated with TPB?

It's associating uTorrent with torrents files and/or magnets link, rather than TPB itself.

Do you have other torrent clients installed? If you do, it could be that they have taken over the file associations.  In this case, open any other client, go delve into their options / settings, and make sure to un-check any box that has them associate with torrent files and magnet links.

49 minutes ago, mike20021969 said:

It's associating uTorrent with torrents files and/or magnets link, rather than TPB itself.

Do you have other torrent clients installed? If you do, it could be that they have taken over the file associations.  In this case, open any other client, go delve into their options / settings, and make sure to un-check any box that has them associate with torrent files and magnet links.

Hello

i'm not aware of.

How can i chk this?

15 minutes ago, yellow68 said:

How can i chk this?

Only you or someone else who has access to your computer will know what software is installed.

You'd have to check your installed programs against a list of others clients, such as these:

http://www.tomsguide.com/us/pictures-story/450-bittorrent-clients-list.html

There is probably a much simpler way to get uTorrent to work. For instance, it might be as simple as uninstalling/reinstalling uTorrent, then hitting the Associate button again in uTorrent.

I'm only guessing though...

Archived