Slower speeds since switching over to uTorrent

impulsedolphin

Originally I was first on uTorrent but due to slow upload speeds I jumped over to qBittorrent. I saw massive increases in upload speeds despite keeping all my settings equal. (Disable UPnP, NAT-PMP, DHT, Peer Exchange, Peer Discovery, 100 Global Connections, 5 peers per torrent, 8 upload slots) When using qBittorrent, I kept at a steady 600kbps upload speed. Recently though I wanted to give uTorrent another try because of their bandwidth allocation option not present in qBittorrent.

After porting over all my torrents, my upload speeds remain basically at zero with one or two torrent occasionally uploading at 20-50 kbps. Sometimes, I've found when I'm the sole uploader, my speeds can reach 600kbps. However, as one might suggest, I don't believe overseeding is the cause of my slow speeds. On qBittorrent, I was able to maintain high speeds with the same torrents. Is uTorrent not being aggressive or picking peers as well as qBittorrent or does it have something to do on my end. I'm also running uTorrent 2.2.1 if that could be an issue. 

I really do enjoy uTorrent and would love if anyone could guide me through this speed issue.

Archived