utorrent / bitTorrent speed decreases

alepao92

7 hours ago, alepao92 said:

At the beginning the speed is high but after some time falls while the total remains at the maximum of the band.

And if I restart utorrent the speed is okay but after some time drop again.

Cattura.JPG

Same happens with me also at start my speed is high after some time it drops if i restart u torrent then speed becomes again high

20 hours ago, alepao92 said:

Same behavior, start hight and then drop with deviation from the total speed of utorrent, and if I restart utorrent the speed is okay but after some time drop again

Sounds like ISP throttle...that is a sign of them detecting and throttling your internet because it see torrent usage.

14 hours ago, alepao92 said:

I have try to install bittorrent on a other Pc with Windows 7 and the speed its ok without decrease then the problem is Windows10 and not ISP, what can be the problem?

Running fine on Win10 here. Try update your Win10 to latest 1607 build 14393.105 with proper exception in your Win Firewall.

I just have the last update and i have formatting pc and the exception in Firewall make by bittorrent,

I want to try unistall and reinstall it without import the config of old bittorrent but i want to import only the list of torrents in download, what is the file who contain on appdata?

Archived