How do I stop seeding as soon as my torrents finished?

jack_fry

Hi,

So I have an extremely slow upload speed so I would like to have uTorrent stop seeding as soon as torrents finish downloading. I would also like the torrent removed from uTorrent when it's finished as well (I have a program that can't work unless the torrent is removed from the program). Is there any way that I can make either or both of these work or happen?

My uTorrentPro version is: 3.4.8 beta (build 42358) [32-bit] and im on Windows 10. 

Really appreciate the help!

13 hours ago, jack_fry said:

Hi,

So I have an extremely slow upload speed so I would like to have uTorrent stop seeding as soon as torrents finish downloading. I would also like the torrent removed from uTorrent when it's finished as well (I have a program that can't work unless the torrent is removed from the program). Is there any way that I can make either or both of these work or happen?

My uTorrentPro version is: 3.4.8 beta (build 42358) [32-bit] and im on Windows 10. 

Really appreciate the help!

Unless you change the amount of bandwidth you give utorrent it will use all available bandwidth. So look at your settings and change you bandwidth to allow for DN/UP so it doesn't hog up all your bandwidth. Otherwise you will have to choose to run utorrent or the other software if you aren't willing to decrease the bandwidth usage of utorrent. That is the only way for you to allow other programs to access the internet without being slowed down because of utorrent.

Archived