Show how many people completed a torrent from you seeding

Dragosvr92

So i am a torrent creator. I would like to have a feature that displays, how many people/Peers completed downloading my torrent, as i was seeing to it.

We already have the Peers tab that shows people download from us, but after they completed the download, the info is lost.

It would be nice to have the Peer info saved for later view..... Give you some statistics about your torrent.

Any chance this could be implemented?

Short: just save a list of all peers with a 100%, showing their country and eventually hostname. But thats not necessary.

A Peer historic that makes the seeder happy knowing they helped a certain number get the torrent.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/6/2016 at 3:10 PM, Dragosvr92 said:

How so? After a download reaches 100%, you just dump/log the data into a .txt file, or whatever database, instead of just having the data disappear forever as utorrent does now.

Size of that database would not be worth their effort as this program is mostly free and not paid for doing more wouldn't benefit them.

On 11/17/2016 at 5:29 AM, gracepurple said:

I am new to torrent and i think it is a great suggestion of Peer info saved for later view. 

I myself think this doesn't serve the interested of utorrent.

• 2 weeks later...

What does it matter if its free or not? It is a user feature. Same like the torrent Labelling.

It wouldnt be that difficult to simply dump the peer data into a text file, if the user selected to save peer data of that torrent.

It will be useful for torrent creators to see how many people downloaded their contents.

Archived