DHT waiting to log in, cannot download

doglin

Hi all of a sudden my uTorrent is unable to download anymore. 

DHT :waiting to log in, I am not getting any peers. My ISP is Bell Canada. I tried removing the old dht.dat file, that didn't help.

i am not doing any port forwarding right now, enabled outgiong encryption too. 

any ideas on how to resolve this? 

I am facing the same issue.The status at the bottom is DHT:Waiting to log in.A red cross is displaying giving the error "Not connectable A firewall/router is limiting your network traffic".

I have proxifier installed on my pc as my network blocks downloading torrents.Three four months before torrents were able to download successfully with proxifier but recently I am facing the above error.I assume that I have carelessly altered some settings.

Following are some of the details which may be considered:

Local peer discovery:working

peer exchange:working

DHT:waiting for announce

A few other trackers of type "udp://tracker. "are showing the status "Failure no such host is known" and "connection timed out".

Protocol encryption is forced with allow incoming legacy connections as enabled.

In Connection header in preferences Listening port section has ONLY "randomize port each start " disabled.Proxy Server type is none.In BitTorrent section only these "limit local peer bandwidth" and "enable altruistic mode"are disabled.

Please help me in downloading torrents successfully.I will provide any more further required information.

Thanks in advance for your time.

18 hours ago, neophyte said:

I was able to download torrent files hosted by the same website successfully from my friend's place where there is no blocking of torrents.

Thanks in advance for your time.

Some times you have to find a different hosts site to download the same files should one site not work.

Archived