download problem

atadincselim

Hi everyone

I have a problem on my u torrent. Some of my torrents (from isohunt) is  not starting and waiting on 0,1kbps and some of them downloading fastly about %70 and than stopping as the other ones..

Picture at the attachment. I have 3 different computer and all of them has same problem. Any one help me?

Thanks

utorrent hata.jpg

1 hour ago, PiusX said:

Try my slackware links and tell us what it does also give a screen of the slackware download as well.

I selected  Torrent for Slackware 14.2, 64-bit x86_64

Slackware 14.2 x86_64 DVD ISO (Includes everything except for source code -- see the Slackware 14.2 source code DVD ISO above for source code)

and it is downloading 1mb/second average.. it seems there is no problem for download your link.. So what we understand from this result?

utorrentproblem.jpg

1 hour ago, schnurlos said:

See how many seeds and peers are online. You have to activate this f.e. by rightclick on the "Seeds/Peers" on top. If there are no seeds your downloads are slow ...

It looks like there is many peers but it does not download...

Now i got something new.. I have deleted resume.dat and i started to download again.  Files start to download so fast to %70 and when it has downloaded %70 someting blocking the download and waiting on %70..

On 11/13/2016 at 3:19 PM, atadincselim said:

It looks like there is many peers but it does not download...

Now i got something new.. I have deleted resume.dat and i started to download again.  Files start to download so fast to %70 and when it has downloaded %70 someting blocking the download and waiting on %70..

Sounds like you got a fake torrent or bad torrent link.

Archived