I paid for Utorrent....

robur

• 6 months later...

okay i just called clickbank, i also charged 19.95 for 2 different times. i got my refund back. the number is 208-489-3300 its in ideho or something like that. anyways i gave them my name or phone number something simple like that and told her that i paid 2 seperate times, and the programs did not work. she said okay ill be happy to give u ur refund. so she gave me a confromation email and i should get it back in 5-7 business days. i hope it works out for u too. this was messed up and i still cant download movies.

You need to know where to go, and what you're looking for. I don't even know if we're allowed to nudge you in the general direction, but what I do know is that I get whatever I'm looking for just a few keystrokes away. Now, in general, not just talking about downloaded crap, DVD-downloads which are 4.3gb-ish, come in two flavors. One is a "VIDEO_TS" package, with a bunch of IFO, BUP, and VOB files. Use Nero Burning ROM to burn these in a new DVD-Video project (not showtime, or anything else, just Burning ROM). The other is an ISO or BIN format. Use ImgBurn to burn those. You MAY need to extract from a RAR archive to get to the contents within. As far as the 700mb-1.4gb DivX/SVCD/whatever copies, well... in general you can forget watching those on TV. I wouldn't bother going through the trouble. Just watch them on your PC. You probably could use some Nero program to try burning to CD then playing it in your DVD player (cross your fingers) but that's techie shit... :P

Hey, a person that just got screwed could use the help. Usually I just spam the thing in the header that says "we don't help with your downloaded crap" but this is a special topic. :D

BTW, that is the ultimate definition of "necroposting". This topic is old as dirt!

• 3 months later...

I want my money back. I happy to pay what I have to pay. I DO NOT want to pay what I DO NOT have to pay.

u torrent is free software . I think I pay for the software I looking for. Never thought I would fall in a trap like this.

HELLO PLS REFUND MY MONEY

This says it all

TV Central Privacy Policy

Privacy and Use of Information

By using the services you have also agreed to our privacy statement. You acknowledge that (a) we cannot ensure the security or privacy of information you provide through the Internet and your email messages, and you release us from any and all liability in connection with the use of such information by other parties;

Archived