Out of system resources

gogo_hr

I'm using uTorrent under Windows XP SP2. Today I left the program running for a few hours when I was out of home. When I got back I realized that it has been actually downloading for a few minutes. Then "Insufficient system resources to complete the service" (or something like that) had apperared and the download had stopped. It gives the same error when seeding too. And now I should periodically check if uTorrent is still downloading/uploading the specified torrents. I haven't got any problems with the old (1.5) version. The machine has Athlon XP 3200+ and 1GB RAM and the graphics show that there *are* enough resources for uTorrent. What should I do? Thanks in advance and sorry for my bad English. :)

UPnP wouldn't happen to be the cause, as I had it disabled when I got the error too. ludde didn't exactly answer me when I asked him, but he was sorta busy at the moment, so I didn't mind too much. That and I never received the error again, so I thought it might've just been an isolated case.

Archived