uTorrent Shuts my Connection Down.

waymon

I use utorrent, but since the new version came out ive been having problems with it.

I start a torrent, but after like 10 mins it closes my internet connection. I get "limited or no connectivity" or it says that my connection is unpluged.

Id rather not switch BT clients.

Any ideas?

Edit, I have a D-link rounter.

(quoted from the IRC channel)

[2:34:59pm] <&DreadWingKnight> w^waymon: what changes have happened the past couple of days?

[2:36:03pm] <%Pelo> w^waymon it is possible you have too many connections open, try using the default settings for your connection type from the speedguide and it that doesn't help try decreasing the number max open connections in the prefs

[2:40:37pm] <%Pelo> w^waymon it is possible you have too many connections open, try using the default settings for your connection type from the speedguide and it that doesn't help try decreasing the number max open connections in the prefs

I knew that but thanks anyway. After reading all the topics i could find on the subject, following all the advice i had seen was given to other people with the same problem and nothing was helping I decided to give up my beloved utorrent and go with something else. Oh and Dread I did use the FAQ and the search. thats how i found this topic. Hopefully someone will figure out the problem. I will keep checking back. Thanks for replying

Archived