How to identify torrents no one downloads anymore

plissken99

My 3tb drive is almost full. I've got movies still seeding on there from years ago. I can either order and install another drive, or get rid of a bunch a crap.. but won't be able to seed them anymore obviously  

Is there a way to identify if anyone is still downloading stuff? Like "no activity in 3 months" or something. 

6 hours ago, plissken99 said:

Is there a way to identify if anyone is still downloading stuff?

Showing the "Last Active" column might be helpful to you.

Right-click on the highlighted Yellow area and select "Last Active" from the list:

2016.10.11_11h48m04s_001_zpsp0geqkf3.jpg

If that doesn't help, you'd have to keep your eye on each individual torrent's Uploaded or Share Ratio values (visible via the Info tab as well as selecting those columns on highlighted Yellow area), then check them again at a later date to see if values have increased or not.

On 1/7/2017 at 10:47 PM, mike20021969 said:

Showing the "Last Active" column might be helpful to you.

Right-click on the highlighted Yellow area and select "Last Active" from the list:

2016.10.11_11h48m04s_001_zpsp0geqkf3.jpg

If that doesn't help, you'd have to keep your eye on each individual torrent's Uploaded or Share Ratio values (visible via the Info tab as well as selecting those columns on highlighted Yellow area), then check them again at a later date to see if values have increased or not.

That did it, thanks! Cleared off 200gb of inactive torrents!

Archived