Port forwarding problem - Windows 10

wayne76

First time here, but I've been using utorrent for over 10 years. The last 7 years the 2.2.1-version.

After having a system breakdown I bought a new MB, CPU and RAM and I'm now also using Windows 10 Pro. After installing my new system I cannot see that the port I'm opening is really open. According to utorrent it's not. Yellow triangle at the bottom right corner when it's not dowloading Downloading is not a problem. I get the speeds how I want it.

Anyway, I have a Huawei HG8245H router from my ISP. All I changed now was the port number and the internal ip-address (I have a static ip-address 192.168.100.200) Look at the picture how I set it up. Here is the internal IP 192.168.100.4, but don't mind that. It was like that when I took the picture. The firewall in Windows 10 is standard so it shouldn't be a problem. When I check net services like open port checker the port is not open. When I check with a program called Advanced Port Scanner the port is open.

Can somebody please help me with this. I've been dealing with this for many hours, but now I really need your expertise in this :)

Router.jpg

Windows firewall.jpg

What version if utorrent are you using? I have Netgear nighwalk 7500v2 and older utorrent and did no port configuration in Windows 10 Pro and everything works fine. Also using facebook help is also a bigger problem as well. I left most default and it works fine.

Archived