Trackers are always "Updating"

vvv

In uT v3.4.9 when I look at "Trackers" tab, I see that all trackers are always in "updating..." state, even if torrent was stopped.

Does that mean they're really updating or it's just a bug in UI, that has to be fixed?

How long it will take in uT 3.4.9 to scrape the data?

In 3.3.2 it's done immediately (with the message "scrapped ok") when uploading is complete or I stop the torrent explicitly. But in 3.4.9 I see that torrents stopped 5 days ago still "updating" all trackers...

Does anybody know how to make uT work correctly with security software?
I need all trackers to get to "scrapped OK" state for all my completed torrents.
I think (and please post your arguments here if you disagree) it's imperative now to use any torrent program with some security software (e.g. PeerBlock).
So, the important question is - how to allow uT 3.4.9 to communicate with trackers as it should?

I'm not going to argue with that. I'm using PeerBlock with my own "Block" lists, that I've collected during past several years.

What exactly should I put in my "Allow" lists in order to help trackers to finish their job?

Please provide specific IP's, that uTorrent needs to use now to correctly complete ("scraped OK") its work?

22 hours ago, vvv said:

I'm not going to argue with that. I'm using PeerBlock with my own "Block" lists, that I've collected during past several years.

What exactly should I put in my "Allow" lists in order to help trackers to finish their job?

Please provide specific IP's, that uTorrent needs to use now to correctly complete ("scraped OK") its work?

Then contact PeerBlock for your block list help....this seems to be going beyond utorrent user to user help.

Thank you for your advice, but the problem has nothing to do with PeerBlock. Why?

• uTorrent v3.2.2 - there is no such problem. All trackers are not "updating" after torrent is completed.
  • uTorrent v3.4.9 - there is obvious problem. All trackers continue to indicate "updating" state...

Both programs run in the same environment (literally, on the same computer, interchangeably).

So, what is new in v3.4.9, that prevents trackers from finishing their job?

Moreover, if I completely disable PeerBlock, and restart uT 3.4.9, all trackers in completed torrents are still in "updating" state... Is it how it's supposed to be now or is it a new bug?

On 06/02/2017 at 6:31 PM, vvv said:

In 3.3.2 it's done immediately (with the message "scrapped ok") when uploading is complete or I stop the torrent explicitly.

Uploading is never complete as it's always in a state of "Seeding".

I tested a random torrent with 3.3.2.30586.

When downloading is complete, trackers continue (i.e. Status>working & "Update In" showing timer countdown).

But isn't that because I'm continuing "Seeding"?

"scrape ok" only appeared when *I* stopped the torrent.

6xLn3FTb.jpg

kthOxDxs.jpg

@mike20021969, I'm sorry for the confusion. When I mentioned "torrent is completed", I actually meant "torrent is stopped". To stop torrents I always use "Seeding goal" rule, which is set to 120%. When torrent completes its work, it stops seeding and for all such torrents "Trackers" tab in 3.2.2 (and all earlier versions) indicated "scrapped ok" for just recently stopped torrent and empty column (not "updating") for the rest of torrent stopped long time ago.

With uT 3.4.9 all stopped long time ago torrents still indicating "updating..."

Archived